Stroll the streets of one of the oldest inhabited medieval cities of Europe - the Old Town of Rhodes. Lose yourself in the hustle and bustle of the commercial streets or turn a different corner and find peace & quiet; every step you take was once taken by the Knights of St John and other soldiers over the past 2000 years!
Take a gentle walk along Mandraki Harbour, round towards the historical windmills, past the castle of St Nikolaos that houses the lighthouse and at the water's edge where the Stag stands tall opposite the Doe.
- Child 3-11 years old
- Infant under 3 year old - free of charge but No insurance
Important due to COVID-19:
- The number of places is limited in order to avoid crowds.
- Passengers are only allowed in masks. Please, take your mask with you.
- Social distancing is provided in vehicles.
- All equipment and facilities are regularly disinfected.
The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditions, accident,
or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the
above no refunds can be given.